foreign divorce opinion letter flat fee of $300.00 plus H.S.T.

Were You divorced outside of Canada and now wish to register a new marriage in the Province of Ontario? You will need to obtain a foreign divorce opinion letter. A foreign divorce opinion letter verifies that the foreign divorce complies with the Divorce Act and that you are permitted to remarry.

Are you looking for more information?

Contact Anthony Martin Law | Toronto Family Lawyer today for a free 20 minute telephone consultation. This is an opportunity for you to have a chat with a lawyer over the phone to discuss your family law issues. There is no obligation that you retain our services. Please call 416-760-9353 or email to schedule a free consultation. We will get back to you within one business day.